The Royal Treatment
From the expansive gourmet kitchens with high-end appliances to the spa-inspired bathrooms, Kings Square features distinctive design with the finest interior touches.
Live Like a King
in the Queen City
CHOOSE YOUR PLAN
HOME LEFT! JAN 2021 MOVE-IN!
|Lot Number||Floor Plan||Price||Square Feet|
JAN 2021 MOVE-IN
|The Hopedale||$1,425,000*||3,388 SQ FT|
*Price includes numerous upgrade options like our gourmet kitchen layout (see floor plan for details), 2-sided fireplace in master bedroom & bathroom, upgraded Dove White cabinetry in kitchen, alternate kitchen island color in Onyx Blue, upgraded Polar White granite countertops, drop zone upgrade off rear hall, upgraded hardware in black finish, wood beams in master bedroom, tray ceiling in dining room, and so much more. Contact one of our agents to view a full selection sheet of features included in this stunning home.
Customization options abound with generous allowances
for interior finish materials.
- European manor style homes with open concept living & stylish floorplans
- 3” Oak hardwood sand-on-site flooring
- Polished quartz countertops throughout
- Beautifully-appointed gourmet kitchens with lavish finishes
- Expansive windows for ideal natural light
- 10' ceilings on main level
- Gorgeous spa-inspired master bathroom
- Elevators included
- Vented fireplace in living room and optional fireplace in master bedroom
- European style cabinets with soft-close doors and drawers with full-extension slides
- Spacious kitchen island to meet all of your cooking, entertaining, and storage needs
- Polished quartz countertops
- Thermador stainless appliances including gas range, vented hood, dishwasher and built-in microwave drawer
- Delta kitchen faucet with touch technology
- European-style white brick exteriors
- Ground-floor 2-car garages
- Perimeter brick wall for privacy
- Outdoor living patio upgrade available
- Outdoor grilling station upgrade available
- Optional plunge pool in select plans
Download a PDF
PERFECTLY POSITIONEDKings Square is located in Myers Park on the east side of Kings Drive where it meets Ardsley Road, ideal for a stroll under the neighborhood’s iconic tree canopy. The unique shops and dining options at Metropolitan and East Boulevard are within walking distance of Kings Square, along with Freedom Park and Little Sugar Creek Greenway, which will extend 19 miles when complete.
- 1207 S. Kings Drive
Charlotte, NC 28207